Wednesday, January 3, 2018

6 & 6 in 2018

Last year's challenge was 17 in 2017.  Maybe that was too many.  I was distracted by starting many  new projects.  I worked on 12 of the 17 and finished 4 of the 17 that I had chosen.  

Meredithe and Anne have proposed a new challege for 2018 - 6 & 6.  It will be 6 new and 6 old. New projects will be posted about in odd months and old projects in even months.  You can read about all the details here.  


Come back at the end of the month to see the first new project I choose.  The 6 old projects I want to work on and hopefully finish this year are: 


1. The Pears - I have all 12 stitched and need to  finish them into ornaments.  These are free charts found at Samplers and Santas



2. The House Quilt 



3. The Scrappy Cat Quilt 



4. The Midnight Mystery Quilt




5. The Kogin Bag  



6. The Hexagon Christmas Tree




Join in!



13 comments:

NADINE said...

GREAT projects, Pam ! You'll certainly get to goal...
I would have gladly joined this 6 - 6 new challenge, unfortunately my UFO's are such big quilts, I'll be happy if I can finish 2 out of them.

Oh, I'm very curious to discover your new 2018 projects !

In stitches,
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela,such lovely projects my favourite are the paers cant wait to see them made up,good luck my friend xx

diamondc said...

Pamela: You have been busy, love all you are showing.
Marly over at Samplers and Santa's has the greatest pear designs, I have done only one but will do more.

Blessings
Catherine

Anna van Schurman said...

Your plan sounds sensible and achievable. I look forward to seeing your progress!

MartinaM said...

Oh yes Pamela, there are great old projects. I'm looking forward to what the new year will bring.
Martina

Anthea said...

What a great idea Pamela, & you have some fab projects there to work on.
Even if you don't finish in the month, your progress will be satisfying!
x

frayed at the edge said...

I am delighted that you are joining Meredithe and me for this year's challenge, and I'm looking forward to seeing your progress!

Queeniepatch said...

What a great idea! You will enjoy the new projects and be very proud of finishing the UFOs. I think, though, that you should move the Christmas tree forward so that it certainly is complete before December.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see the pears finished off. So precious!

Leonore Winterer said...

That's a great idea for a new challenge. Your 6 old projects all look like you should be able to easily finish them off this year.

dq said...

Wow! They all look like loads of fun!

Renee said...

You have so many gorgeous projects to work on this year. I look forward to seeing the new ones, too. Beautiful!

Marsha Cooper said...

I think I only finished 5 of last years 17 so I had to make my choices of 6 from what was left...and of course still hoping to also work on the others throughout the year too.