Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Work In Progress Wednesday - Vacation Stitching

I'm back from my New Year vacation to Okinawa and will soon have pictures and posts about the trip.  


As always, I took three projects along and most of my stitching was done in the airport and on the plane. Here is what I was able to stitch while I was gone. 

I carried, but didn't work on the kogin project. 


I worked on the first stitching layer of some multicolored fobs.




This ornament-to-be is on a six inch square of 18 count canvas, with one strand of Watercolors. Beads are to go in the open areas.



I had a fun trip and will be writing about it soon.


10 comments:

Lin said...

Happy New Year Pamela. Nice stitching - I look forward to reading about your Dventures. . xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Pamela ,love your beautiful work,cant wait to hear about your trip xx

diamondc said...

Hi Pamela: Lovely Designs, I love specialty stitch’s, I look forward to seeing what you are working on this year.

Blessings
Catherine

Queeniepatch said...

With all the sightseeing you do I am surprised you found time to stitch. I hope the grand progress was not because you were held up somewhere.

MartinaM said...

Your new projects looks great, i love the one with the multi-color.
Greetings, Martina

Manuela said...

Wonderful stitching.

chitra said...

very beautiful projects! love the variegated thread and the specialty stitches.

Janie said...

Good progress, stitches and colors.
Traveling does have those down times where there's not much to do but wait.
Thoughtful use of time!

Leonore Winterer said...

Both your travel projects are gorgeous!

Von said...

Ooo, your fobs will be so beautiful!